Friday, February 18, 2011

The Region of Washington State I Want To Live In.

I would want to live in the Columbia Basin region of Washington state.  This is because the climate there is very harsh, meaning the summers are hot and the winters are cold.  There is also drifting snow in the winter.  Since I love swimming, hot summers will allow me to swim during summer.  I also love to go tubing and sledding, so drifting snow will make it possible to do those activities.  Boating is another thing I like to do in my down time, and the Columbia River runs through the Columbia Basin region.  Vegetation is sparse there, and I'm not fond of forests and thick undergrowth.  Therefore, this region suits me very well.  That is the region I would like to live in and why.

Image from Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment